May 05, 2018 12:00 PM
At YMCA Camp Belknap
Join your fellow Belknap Leader Alumni for a weekend back under the pines. Come sleep in a cabin, eat in the dining hall, and do your share of the work with various service projects as we prepare camp for Summer 2018! We'll have the NYMCAH ready for a sunset cruise, lots of old photos and Masquas, and some roaring campfires to keep us warm.
- Please click the button below (+Add) and fill out all required information.
- This program is for Camp Belknap leaders from the Leader Corps year 2012 and prior.
- There is no fee for the weekend, however we do need a head count for the weekend.
- For sleeping, upon arrival you will be assigned a cabin with other leaders from your era. You will be asked to participate in camp duties to clean your space prior to departure. Food during your stay is included.
- This program runs from 1pm on Saturday (5/5) through 1pm on Sunday (5/6). If you would like, you are welcome to stay past 1pm on Sunday and enjoy the rest of the afternoon at Belknap.
- Please note that there will be no medical staff on site for the weekend. First Aid Kits will be available.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 569-3475.
Event has ended.